Understanding a Cancer Diagnosis
If you or someone you know has just been diagnosed with cancer, you may have a lot of questions. Knowledge is power. It’s time to learn a whole new vocabulary and understand what the diagnosis means. Learning about your cancer is the first step to fighting it. In this series of articles, you will find basic information about your specific cancer.
These articles aim to answer the following questions:
- What is cancer?
- How is cancer diagnosed and staged?
- I’ve received my diagnosis. What do I do now?
- What are my treatment options?
- What are the side effects of different treatments?
- What questions do I need to ask my doctor?
Click your cancer type to learn more about your diagnosis.